Tracey Marshall » About Carolina Prep School
A nurturing culture, using maternal care as a model.
Faculty and staff consistently provide caring attitudes and actions to mirror the way you would treat your child.
A facility designed with children in mind.
We have designed our space to provide an array of exciting experiences for your student throughout the day.
A parental support program.
We partner with you in the development of your child.
In Their Words
“This school is very diverse culturally. My children attend with students who are from many backgrounds who speak multiple languages.”
“The teachers are wonderful. They have a wonderful core knowledge format and teach in a very caring, nurturing manner.”
“I feel my kids are getting a well-rounded education from a quality faculty and staff, but of equal importance to me is that my kids enjoy going to school and are having fun learning.”
“This is an environment that provides, besides safety and the highest competence, international and cultural enrichments, and outstanding social skills for your child.”
Facility & Location
Carolina Prep School is located in close proximity to the Roper Mountain Rd. / I-385 intersection at:
212 Roper Mountain Rd Ext.
Greenville, SC 29615
Our prep school facility is designed to fit our school values and mission. An open, friendly learning environment, our facility includes a gymnasium, theater, traveling technology center, language lab, outdoor learning and play, art studio, and music hall.
Entry to our facility is allowable through key fob entry only. A school-wide intercom system allows for immediate communication.
Our team includes administrators, faculty, staff, and our Board!
Tracey Marshall Fifth Grade
Tracey Marshall is a native of Maryland, but moved to Greenville in 2010 from Birmingham, Alabama. Tracey attended Southeastern University where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Minor in Business. Mrs. Tracey Marshall completed the Teach for America program in 2007 and became certified in teaching that same year for the state of Florida; she holds her teaching certification for the state of South Carolina as well. While teaching at Andrew Robinson Elementary in Florida, she was chosen as Co-Grade Level Chair & model classroom for the 2009-2010 school year. She was also awarded the Merit Award in 2009 & 2010 for Student Gains. Before teaching at Andrew Robinson, she worked for Sylvan Learning Center as a teacher for the After-School program. Mrs. Marshall lives with her husband, two sons and a black lab, and in her spare time she likes to travel, enjoy family time, run, and read!
We want your student to be a part of our family!
Here are a few compelling reasons to choose Carolina Prep School:
- A solid Core Knowledge Sequence that builds on each previous year
- Creative lesson plans developed by classroom teachers that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each group
- Custom classroom placement based on individual development
- Ultra-low student to teacher ratios
- Music classes taught by a certified music teacher
- Art classes taught by a certified art teacher
- Daily Spanish classes taught by a certified Spanish teacher
- All-inclusive tuition, which includes diapers, wipes, diaper ointment, nutritious breakfasts, morning snacks, hot lunches, and afternoon snacks
- Highest quality teachers, who are selected through a comprehensive, team approach
- Monthly Parent’s Night Out caregiving available on-site
- A solid Core Knowledge Sequence that complements our skills-based language arts and mathematics curriculum. Our curriculum exceeds state standards and meets national standards.
- A robust enrichment curriculum, including daily Spanish, music, art, and physical education integrated across the curriculum and taught by certified teachers
- Low student to teacher ratios to maximize teach time and provide individualized learning opportunities
- All-inclusive tuition, which includes early drop-off, breakfast, hot lunch, curriculum materials, and field trips
- Bi-weekly character education classes to promote integrity, self respect, accountability, and respect for others
- Highest quality teachers, certified by the state of South Carolina and selected by a comprehensive, team approach
- On-site after school, holiday camp, and summer adventures programs that meet academic and recreational needs